ORION SURGICAL AND SUTURES LIMITED JOB RECRUITMENT
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (OYO STATE)
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular cold calling.
- Make presentations to doctors, pharmacists and health care professionals in the retail sector.
- Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts of clients
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated.
- Monitor competitor activity and competitor products.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Stay informed about the activities of the health services sector.
- A substantial amount of time will be spent moving to and from client destinations so smart dress and a professional appearance are essential.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Applicant should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
- Applicant must have a proven track record of meeting sales and debt collection targets.
- Applicant must be a graduate of a reputable University with a Degree preferably Pharmacy; who will be ready to go to institutions and meet Doctors and Pharmacists. Applicant should have excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Applicant should have prioritizing, time management, and organizational skill
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- ApplicantMUSTbe a resident in OYO STATE.
- Possessing a valid driving license with at least two (2) year driving experience is an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating the position being applied for and the state/location.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted